OF NON-PROFIT ASSOCIATION
“BULGARIAN ASSOCIATION OF MEDICAL ONCOLOGY”
Art. 1 Non-profit organization “Bulgarian Association of Medical Oncology” is a separate legal entity, registered and operating under Bulgarian law.
Art. 2 The association is registered to do business in private benefit under the provisions of Article 2 Law for Non-profit organizations.
Article 3 The text of this statute non-profit organization “Bulgarian Association of Medical Oncology” will be referred to a short ASSOCIATION.
NAME, REGISTERED OFFICE
Article 4 (1) The Association shall bear the name “Bulgarian Association of Medical Oncology.”
(2) The seat of the association is in Sofia
(D) The registered office of the Association is the region “Vrabnitsa,” bc “Vrabnitsa 2” block ? 636, ent. A ap.23.
(4) The name and address of the registered office of the Association will be written on all documents and publications outgoing from it;
Art. 5 The existence of an association is not limited by time.
OBJECTIVES AND ACTIVITIES
Art. 6 of the Association’s activities aimed at achieving the objectives referred to in this Statute.
Art. 7 The objectives of the Association are:
1 Making and the award of a scientific and research activities in the field of medical oncology
2 Creating the conditions for the application of the achievements of modern medical oncology in Bulgaria;
3 Contribution to reduce the growth of cancer rates in the country.
4 helps to improve prevention and early diagnosis of oncological diseases
5 Assisting and increase theoretical knowledge
a) specialists in medical oncology,
b) Specialized Medical Oncology
c) general practitioners
d) medical students
6 Raise the level of awareness of Bulgarian citizens on the causes leading to cancer
7 Increasing the level of awareness of Bulgarian citizens about the importance of a healthy lifestyle to reduce the risk of cancer
(2) The Association will achieve its objectives through both self-activity, and through interaction with other associations with similar activity at home and abroad, patient organizations, the National Health Insurance Fund, Ministry of zdravepazvaneto, local and state authorities.
Article 8 In order to achieve its objectives detailed in Article 7, the Association will carry out the following activities:
1 conferences, seminars and scientific meetings with leading oncologists, alone and in collaboration with other scientific societies at home and abroad.
2 To assist higher education institutions, the Ministry of Health and the Bulgarian Medical Union for introducing continuous medical training as a requirement for maintaining the professional qualifications of doctors
3 To assist universities periodically updating the training program in Medical Oncology accordance with the requirements of the European training program in this specialty.
4 Creating a training program for medical students, together with Klyb young oncologist in the basic theoretical principles of the specialty of medical oncology
5 Publishing in medical oncology.
6 Proposals to the National Health Insurance Fund, Ministry of zdravepazvaneto and other institutions on the rules for drug treatment of cancer, consistent with those of the European
Organization for Medical Oncology.
7 Establishment of scholarships and support the professional development of medical graduates
8 Award of conducting scientific, medical, sociological, etc.. studies and surveys of companies engaged in this activity
9 Preparation of summary statistics for administrative regions in the country and target group of Bulgarian citizens on the causes leading to different types of cancer
10 Submission of proposals to the relevant state authorities and institutions to make changes in the regulatory framework governing the activities of health institutions in medical oncology to improve the conditions and quality of their work.
11 Meetings and discussions with patients, relatives of patients and patient organizations
12 Organizing and conducting charity events, campaigns and initiatives to raise funds to achieve the objectives of the association.
13 Establishment and management of donor funds targeted
14 Promotion of business through electronic or print media.
Article 9 as a tool for achieving your goals will form the Association, manage and spend their property according to the terms provided for in this Constitution and will use professional knowledge and skills of its members.
Acquisition of membership, membership rights and obligations
Article 10. Members of the Association are:
a) full members – doctors working in the field of medical oncology
b) Associates – all individuals who share the goals and objectives of the Association duly registered legal entities (health care facilities and outpatient medical care, etc..), operating in the field of medical oncology or non-profit purposes with similar objects and purposes. If a member is a legal entity, then representing it in writing authorize a representative to participate in the work of the Association.
c) Honorary Members – Individuals with special merits in the development of oncology science
Article 11 Membership in the Association is voluntary. Membership is obtained on application to the Board in which the candidate states his desire to be accepted as a member, declares that it accepts the aims and objects of the Association and after payment of import State in full or the first installment of the membership imports in
deferred payment if the Board acted with such content.
Article 12 (1) Every member has the right to elect and to be elected in the composition of the Board and participate in the management of the Association, to be informed about its activities and to use its property and the results of its operations under provided for in the statute.
(2) Each member shall pay a membership fee.
(3) Each member is obliged to action does not impair Dorothy behalf of the Association and to work to achieve his goals.
(4) The association member is responsible up to the amount set by the Board annual membership fee. The member is not personally liable for the obligations of the Association.
(5) The rights and obligations, except for the property are transferable and can not be transferred to other persons upon the death of an individual member, or termination of a legal entity member.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP IN THE ASSOCIATION
Article 13 (1) Membership in the Association shall be terminated:
1 with an application to the Board of Directors of the member who wishes to terminate their membership;
2 with the death or disability of the individual member;
3 with the termination of the legal entity -Article of the Association;
4 exclusion by the General Assembly;
(2) The decision to expel a member under Article 13, paragraph 1, item 4 shall be taken by the General Assembly in behavior that makes the continued membership incompatible with the image, goals and ideas of the Association.
(3) The decision under Article 13, paragraph 1, item 4 shall be taken by a qualified majority of three quarters of all
Members of the Association.
PROPERTY LINE RECRUITMENT, MANAGEMENT AND DISPOSAL
Article 14 The property of the Association shall consist of an annual membership fee, revenue received donations of property rights and other real rights over immovable property, movable property, money, debts, rights and other intangible assets. Acquired or obtained by the Association in connection with its activities.
Article 15 The property of the Association shall be collected from:
p.1 dues of members of the Association, as determined by the amount, duration and manner of payment of the Management Board
p.2 donations from Bulgarian or foreign natural or legal persons
p.3 legacies of Bulgarian or foreign natural or legal persons
p.4 management of donated real estate, chattels, or money
Article 16 (1) in favor of the Association may be made donations and legacies unconditional and conditional.
(2) If the donor or testator wishes with a gift or bequest to
be established awards, scholarships, or specialized financial endowment fund and others, he may request award or scholarship fund to bear his name or another name chosen by him;
Article 17 Subject to the gift or bequest in favor of the Association may be entitled to ownership and other real rights over movable and immovable property, money, rights and other intangible assets.
Article 18 of the Association has the right to refuse to accept a gift or bequest made ??under a condition that is unacceptable to the ideas, objectives and scope of activities of the Association by the Board.
Article 19 Any donations and legacies shall be entered in a special book for gifts and bequests, which is led by the Chairman of the Board and shall be kept by him or by a duly authorized person.
Article 20 of the Association property is used to achieve its objectives under this statute.
Article 21 In carrying out its activities and achieve its objectives and storage uvelichavane.na property association may acquire and dispose of movable and immovable property, property rights, intellectual property rights, trademarks, know-how, copyright works, securities, assuming the corresponding duties;
Article 22 of the property of the Association shall be made by the Board in accordance with the decisions of the General Assembly and in accordance with the provisions of this Statute;
Article 23 The financial year of the Association coincides with the accounting year in accordance with the Accounting Act.
Article 24 The first financial year is that in which the Association is listed in the register of non-profit associations in Sofia City Court and is within the calendar year.
ORGANS OF THE ASSOCIATION
Article 25 governing bodies of the Association are:
1 The General Assembly of Members
GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS OF THE ASSOCIATION
Article 26 The General Assembly is the supreme body of the association. It is composed of all members of the Association.
Article 27 of the General Assembly has the following powers:
p.1. amend the articles
Item 2. adopt other internal statutes
Item 3. elect and dismiss members of the Management Board
Item 4. decide on the opening and closing of branches of the Association
Item 5. decide on the participation of the Association in other organizations;
p.6 decides to expel a member of the Association
p.7. decide to reorganize or termination of the Association
Item 8. accepted guidelines and program of the Association
p.9. adopt the budget of the Association
Item 10. accepts the Report of the Board of the Association
Item 11. decide on the purpose and method of using the properties of the Association
item 12. revoke decisions of the Board of the Association, which contradict the law, statutes or other internal documents regulating the activities of the Association
Article 28 (1) The rights under Article 27, p. 1, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10 and 11 can not be assigned to other bodies of the Association.
(2) Decisions of the General Assembly are binding on other bodies of the Association.
(3) Decisions of the General Meeting subject to judicial review as to their legality and compliance with the statute.
(4) The decisions of the organs of the association taken contrary to law, statute or a previous decision of the general meeting may be appealed to the General Assembly at the request of interested members of the Association or its body made ??within one month of becoming aware , but not later than one year from the date of the decision.
MEETING OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY
Article 29 (1) The General Meeting shall be convened by the Management Board on its own initiative, at least once a year – at the registered office or at another suitable location in Sofia.
(2) The General Assembly may be convened at the request of one third of the members of the Association. If in this case the Board within one month does not make a written invitation to the General Meeting shall be convened by the Sofia City Court upon written request of any interested members or authorized person.
(2) The notice must contain the date, time and place of the meeting, agenda and on whose initiative the meeting.
(3) Pursuant to the provisions of Article 26, paragraph 3 of the Law for Non-profit writing convocation of the General Meeting shall be sent to each member by mail or at a specified address, email or fax and placed on the notice board in the building where the headquarters of the Association at least one month
before the scheduled day.
Article 30 The General Assembly meeting is legal, if more than half of all chlenove.Pri lack of quorum, the meeting shall be adjourned for one hour at the same place and the same agenda and can be held as members present.
VOTE FOR DECISION-MAKING
Article 31 (1) Each member of the General Assembly shall have one vote. Individuals members of the Association voting in person or by explicitly authorized in writing by them to another member of the Association. Legal persons members of the Association participate in the General Meeting and vote by written authorized representative
the representative of the legal person.
(2) The members shall not be entitled aloud on matters relating to:
1, their spouses (a) or lineal relatives – no restrictions, collateral – to the fourth degree or by marriage – to the second degree;
2 entities in which he is a manager or may impose or block decisions.
3 related entities or individuals
(3) A person may represent no more than three members of the General Assembly on the basis of written authorization. Re-authorization is not allowed.
32 (1) Decisions of the General Meeting shall be taken by simple majority of those present.
(2) Decisions on Article 23, p. 1, 3, 6, 7, 9 and 10 shall be taken by a qualified majority of three fourths of all members of the Association.
(3) matters which are not included in the announced agenda can not make decisions.
Article 33 (1) The Board shall consist of …………… natural or legal persons – members of the Association. Legal persons elected as members of the Board, may designate as their representatives in the Council and persons who are not members of the Association. Board members are elected for a term of two years.
(2) The Board shall elect a Chairman.
Article 34 Board has the following powers:
p.1. Association represents and defines the representative power of its individual members.
Item 2. ensure that the decisions of the General Assembly
Item 3. disposes of the property of the Association subject to the decisions of the General Assembly, Bulgarian Constitution and legislation;
Item 4. prepare and submit for approval to the General Assembly a draft budget of the Association
Item 5. prepare and submit for approval to the General Assembly a report on the activities of the Association
p.6. determine the order and organize the activities of the Association and is responsible for
p.7. determine the address of the association
Item 8. take decisions on all matters which by law or the statutes do not belong to any other authority
Article 35 Board may authorize the President, who alone or together with another member of the Council to represent the Association.
Article 36 Board elected Vice Chairman and Secretary of the Association from among its members.
Article 37 The Secretary of the Association
p.1 coordinate the activities of the Association in implementing the decisions of the General Assembly.
Item 2 Organize the implementation of the budget.
MEETINGS OF THE BOARD
Article 38 (1) Meetings of the Board shall be convened and chaired by the Chairperson. The Chairman shall convene a meeting of the Board upon the written request of one third of its members. If the President fails to convene a meeting of the Board within seven days of receiving the request, the session may be convened by Bud any interested board members. In the absence of the Chairman of the meeting shall be presided appointed by the Vice-President (at greater than one Vice-President) of the Board.
(2) The Board may decide, if the meeting is attended by more than half of its members.
(3) present and is considered a person with whom there is a telephone, Skype or other connection, ensuring the identification and allowing participation in the discussions and decisions on the agenda of the meeting. Opinions and vote thus certified in the report by the chairman.
(4) Decisions shall be taken by a majority of those present and decisions on the organization of the association, the manner of disposition of the property and how to carry out the liquidation of the Association – a majority of two thirds of all the members of the Council.
Article 39 (1) In solving certain tasks Board may set up temporary or permanent committees by members of the Association.
(2) In solving certain tasks Board may use uslugit external experts who are not members of the Association.
Article 40 The Association is represented by all members of the Board only together or by the Chairman of the Board alone. Manner of representation be decided by the Board.
Article 41. In the absence of the President, his duties shall be performed by the Deputy Chairman or the Secretary of the Association, depending on who the President explicit and written authorization.
TERMINATION OF THE ASSOCIATION
Article 42 of the Association may be terminated upon:
1 Decision of the General Assembly made ??the required quorum for that under this statute.
2 Decision of the court of registration, where the objectives of the Association have become unattainable.
LIQUIDATION OF THE ASSOCIATION
Article 43 (1) Upon termination of the Association shall be liquidated.
(2) The liquidation shall be made by the Board or expressly authorized by him in accordance with Article 14 et seq. Law on non-profit organizations.
Article 44 (1) The remaining assets after satisfaction of creditors will be distributed equally among the members of the association, registered as such at the time of distribution.
Article 45 After the distribution of the property or the Board expressly authorized person must request cancellation of the Association of Register of Legal Entities profit at the Sofia City Court.
Article 46 The Association has its own print and logo to be placed on all written materials outgoing from the Association and honorary sign that distinguishes its deserving members and professionals with proven contribution to promoting the ideas of the Association.
Article 47 For not explicitly in this Statute applies the Bulgarian legislation.
This Constitution, the Constituent Assembly adopted a non-profit association “BULGARIAN ASSOCIATION OF MEDICAL ONCOLOGY” held on August 30, 2012 in Sofia, was written and signed in duplicate, one
entry in the register of non-profit organizations in the Sofia City Court and one for storage in the archives of the Association.
FOUNDERS OF NON-PROFIT ASSOCIATION
“BULGARIAN ASSOCIATION OF MEDICAL ONCOLOGY”